Window Wall and EIFS Repairs
5 Storey Apartment Building, 154 Suites
- Building was experiencing persistent water penetration problems.
- Instead of costly window replacement, a through-wall flashing system was designed and installed without removing the windows.
- Installation of membrane flashing and metal counter flashing on the parapet walls. Water testing prior to proceeding with project.
- Replaced windows sealants and performed localized repairs to the EIFS and masonry cladding.
- Design, specifications, tendering, contract administration and construction review.