Infectious Disease Control
During the era of COVID-19, how do you prepare your building for infectious disease control?
Pretium offers a wide range of services that can help reduce the risk of infectious disease transmission by contact or environment:
- Ventilation Improvement (Air Filtration, Cross-contamination, Pressurization, Economizers & Outdoor Air Control)
- Humidity Control (RH 40-60%)
- UVGI - Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (AHU Coils, Air Cleaning Devices)
- Building Automation System Upgrade (Remote Access, Touchless Sensors, Disable DCV & Operable Windows Interlock with AC)
- HVAC Strategy For Protected Spaces (HVAC Separate Systems, Portable Equipment)
- Air Purification (High Efficiency Media-Filters)
- Plumbing (Touchless Fixtures, Trap Inspections, Legionella Prevention)
- Building Envelope (Air Seal Building Enclosure Openings to Optimize Mechanical System Operation)
- High Touch Surface Treatment (Application of Antimicrobials to Frequently Exposed Surfaces)
- Touchless Entry, Exit, and Internal Barrier / Separation Design (Minimize Opportunity for Contact and Reduce Proximity)
Contact us today to schedule an assessment of your building.
There are currently no projects to display for the category "Infectious Disease Control".