Property Condition Assessments
Following a detailed on-site review of all building systems, we generate cost and schedule tables for remedial work and rehabilitation supported by a narrative at the level of detail required by each client. Standard or client selected building component identification codes can be used to align with the client’s budgeting processes.
- An engineering team including building envelope, structural, mechanical, electrical, elevator, environmental, and accessibility specialists.
- A detailed on-site review of the physical condition of components and quantities necessary for budgeting.
- Photographs and diagrams to documented site observations including the extent, severity, and significance.
- Options for repair or replacement with budget estimates and priority assessments.
- Custom summary reports and tables aligned with client requirements for individual properties or entire portfolios.
- Ability to extend the plan to the design and management of the repair or replacement.
Balcony Restoration Program
Building Condition Assessments-2
EIFS Retrofit and Blacony Repairs
Exterior Wall Repairs, EIFS, and Guard Refinish
Facililty Condition Assessments and Portfolio Funding Analysis
Parking Garage Repairs-2
Property Condition Assessment and 10-Year Capital Plan
Property Condition Assessment and 10-Year Capital Plan-2
Property Condition Assessment and 10-Year Capital Plan-3
Property Condition Assessment and 10-Year Capital Plan-4
Property Condition Assessment and 10-Year Capital Plan-5