Feasibility Study Related to Infectious Disease Control
This low-rise mixed use condominium contained residential and commercial/retail spaces including a dental clinic.
Pretium provided feasibility study related to infectious disease control including recommendations for:
- Air balancing to ensure negative pressurization of tenant/dentist spaces.
- Portable and/or permanent ceiling ducted HEPA units in dental/health care offices and high traffic areas.
- Integration of HEPA units with existing building exhaust systems.
- Improved filtration with the implementation of HEPA filters at return air grilles.
- Upgrades to make-up air units including MERV-13 filters and ultraviolet (UV) lamps at air-handling unit coils.
- Separate the common residential and commercial make-up systems and provide dedicated make-up air units for each occupancy type.