Enclosure Integrity Testing
- Enclosure integrity testing: to evaluate the effectiveness of clean agent fire suppression systems.
- Containment Level 3 laboratory (CL3) smoke testing: to address bio-safety concerns.
- LEED air leakage testing for EQp2: to control migration of Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS) in buildings.
- Whole building air tightness testing: for energy conservation.
- Energy Star homes and multifamily buildings: for energy conservation.
- Following completion of testing:
- Troubleshooting and failure analysis
- Design simulating with Retrotec FanTestic software
- Retrofit consulting
- General standard: ASTM E779 - 10 and Canadian equivalent CAN/CGSB149.10 - M86
- Enclosure Integrity Testing: NFPA2001 (2012 Edition) and its Appendix C Enclosure Integrity Procedure
- CL3 Smoke Testing: the Health Canada “Laboratory Biosafety Guidelines” (The 3rd Edition 2004)
- LEED air leakage testing: LEED NC-v2.2 EQp2
- Whole Building Air Tightness Testing
- ASHRAE 189.1
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- Energy Star rating
There are currently no projects to display for the category "Enclosure Integrity Testing".