Our staff have optained a number of certifications across various sustainabile building standards. These building science professionals have the theoretical knowledge and construction experience to allow pragmatic interpretation of energy and hygrothermal modeling software data and provision of meaningful and constructible energy saving solutions.
- Energy modelling for code compliance including the Toronto Green Standard (TGS) and Supplemental Standard SB-10.
- Energy or hygrothermal modelling as part of design developement or analysis.
- Assistance to design teams targeting specific LEED credits including Durable Building, Air Leakage Testing for EQp2, and Building Envelope Commissioning.
- Climate change vulnerability assessments.
- Passive House or EnerPHit consulting.
- ASHRAE Level I or Level II energy audits.
- Assistance with obtaining government or other rebates for implementing energy saving measures.
Building Envelope Retrofit-2