Reserve Fund and Capital Expenditure Planning Studies
Reserve Fund Studies are mandated by the Ontario Condominium Act and serve to create a funding forecast necessary to maintain common element components. Pretium’s reserve fund study reports include all mandated funding schedules.
As not all buildings and existing reserve fund histories are the same, there are various funding scenarios that may satisfy the condominium’s obligations to fund capital repairs. Pretium will discuss various financial contribution plans with management and the Board to determine which funding scenario suits their property.
Capital expenditure plans are prepared for single properties, grouped properties, and complete portfolios. Pretium’s clients have using our systematic facility condition evaluation protocols to develop expenditure and funding plans to optimize cash flow while maintaining a high quality of serviceability of their facilities. This has been completed for social housing portfolios, commercial buildings, industrial uses, recreational facilities, and roadway and utilities.
- A review of documented past repairs and replacements,
- A schedule of common element components and life expectancies, adjusted for condition and phased and sequenced to align with normally applied repair and replacement procedures.
- Detailed, easy to read cash flow tables.
- A schedule of capital repair and replacement costs based on our database of actual repair and replacement of common elements.
- Assistance to management and the owners in developing a funding plan that meets the owner’s obligations while minimizing the financial impact.
- Ongoing updates to the reserve fund or capital expenditure plan to accommodate actual expenditures, respond to emergency, unforeseen expenditures, and changes in the owner's priorities.
30-Year Capital Plan
Feasibility Study Related to Infectious Disease Control
Feasibility Study Related to Infectious Disease Control (2)
Parking Garage Condition Assessment
Performance Audit and Reserve Fund Study
Performance Audit and Reserve Fund Study-10
Performance Audit and Reserve Fund Study-2
Performance Audit and Reserve Fund Study-3
Performance Audit and Reserve Fund Study-4
Performance Audit and Reserve Fund Study-5
Performance Audit and Reserve Fund Study-6
Performance Audit and Reserve Fund Study-7
Performance Audit and Reserve Fund Study-8
Performance Audit and Reserve Fund Study-9
Reserve Fund Study
Reserve Fund Study-2
Reserve Fund Study-3
Reserve Fund Study-4
Reserve Fund Study-5